Tuesday 23 February 2010

Mary Katrantzou Fall 2010

I have discovered Mary's new collection for fall 2010, which I can relate a lot to my collection. I love the way she has used jewellery in her prints, which is what I have been doing, but she has also successfuly made them come to life with embellishments. I like they way she has used metal and crystals to enhance the jewellery prints, and also combined them with abstract print backgrounds. The vibrant colours and detail in the garments as well as the construction details all make it a really successful collection...

I love the beaded and embellished jewellery created on the sheer neckline of the garment above, and the way she has created the illusion of surface textures with the print below.




www.style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment