Tuesday 25 May 2010

Photoshoot!

I have now done my photoshoot which is really exciting. I was really fortunate to be able to use the studio at Matches where I am interning. We had a sensitive background colour of a light orange/cream which worked perfectly with my collection. The model was also amazing with super long legs and beautiful porceline skin with elegant features and dark hair. She did some really striking, elegant poses which fitted the mood of my collection really well,s till creating a 'fashion' look. Perfect!

Today I worked with the images on Photoshop putting poses of the same outfit together creating interesting juxtapositions. This shows lots of angles of the outfits and brings the images to life. My photos when finished will be going into a look book of my collection, which I am planning on keeping quite simple but effective with the strong striking images.

Keep looking to see finished images...

No comments:

Post a Comment