Monday 10 May 2010

Presentation

Today I did a 10 minute presentation to some of my peers and tutors about my final major project and my future career plans. I felt that it went quite well, and I covered what I wanted to in the time. I tried to be enthusiastic and passionate while talking about my work, but I'm not sure if it came across as much as I wanted it too. I always find it hard to be really confident and outgoing in presentations, but I did do my best and I think I get better every time. I think it was good that I was showing some of my work as well as the powerpoint slides as it made it feel more involved. I felt that I spoke quite fast and missed a few bits of out I wanted to say. However, overall it did go well, and I think I put across well what my porject is about and that I am passionate about it and my future plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment